Life got in the way, and the planned breeding of Stoli and Stryder has now been delayed to Spring 2018. Retiring and moving to Kerrville took over my life for awhile there, and as Stoli came in season earlier than planned, I had to delay the breeding. The good news is that in addition to breeding Stoli early 2018 I also am hoping to breed Ziggy - Gr CH Always Quantum Leap in 2018! More details to follow as plans evolve. If you are interested in either of these breedings, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org!